Harvey Nichols regularly launch themed hampers, which feature a monochrome Harvey Nichols wicker hamper, packed with decadent treats to complement the individual theme.
“Our Hello Baby Hamper is specially curated to care for both mums-to-be and precious new arrivals. This thoughtfully hand-picked edit will help celebrate this special time with everything from Hatch Mama’s pampering belly treatments for use during pregnancy through to Dr. Barbara Sturm’s nourishing bath and body collection that’s gentle enough for newborns.“
Price? The Harvey Nichols Hello Baby Hamper is on sale for £180, and there’s no mention on the value of the products inside this hamper. The Harvey Nichols hampers, however, tend to offer a great value compared to their retail price.
Availability? This new baby themed hamper gift is available via the Harvey Nichols website. It is possibly available instore, but you can order via the Harvey Nichols website, and get free delivery to any UK address.
Contents? Inside the Harvey Nichols Hello Baby Hamper, you get the following products;
- Hatch Mama Belly Oil 195ml worth £58
- Hatch Mama Belly Mask Stretch Mark Targeting Sheet Mask worth £17
- Slip Pure Silk Sleep Mask (baby pink colour) worth £50
- Slip Pure Silk Single Skinny Scrunchie (baby pink colour) worth £30
- Dr Barbara Sturm Hair & Body Shampoo 150ml worth £30
- Dr Barbara Sturm Bathing Milk 150ml worth £25
- Dr Barbara Sturm Baby Bum Cream 75ml worth £20
Value? The products are worth £230, and that’s not counting the value of the Slip Pure Silk Single Skinny Scrunchie, nor the beautiful Harvey Nichols branded hamper basket. So for £180, it’s a really great price, and would make a wonder gift.